About the Community

Twilight Coven Philippines is a community of Filipino enthusiasts of Stephenie Meyer's Twilight Saga and her other works.

Send us an email at: twilightcoven@gmail.com

Forum | TCP@Multiply | Yahoo! Groups | Plurk | Admin Blog on Twitter

The Danag Podcast

Now Online:
Episode 25: We do not care what you did, Carlisle, but we have been waiting a millenium...to La Push you into the crevasse!

Downloads & Show Notes | Past Episodes

About

About the Blog Owner

Daene Luna
Age: 22
Location: Manila, Philippines
How I got hooked on Twilight: I rarely read love stories and romance novels, but my friend Sam sold me on the idea of the book and convinced me to read it. So I bought myself a copy and spent a long break from work reading it. From the very first pages, I was hooked!
Edward Cullen or Jacob Black? Absolutely no contest - the stupid shiny Volvo owner, Edward Cullen, hands down. Nothing against Jacob Black, but I guess I'm just a sucker for the dark, brooding type (who writes you lullabies, drives fast and can read people's minds).
Other Books and Authors I love: Nick Hornby ("High Fidelity" is my favorite, but I think I've read nearly all of his work), Gabriel Garcia Marquez (the first lines of "Love in the Time of Cholera" are in my opinion the best first lines of any book ever), JK Rowling (who doesn't love Harry Potter, right?).
Other Blogs:
http://filipinaonflipflops.blogspot.com/

Questions, comments, suggestions, etc.? Send me an email at twilightcoven@gmail.com. :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment