About the Community

Twilight Coven Philippines is a community of Filipino enthusiasts of Stephenie Meyer's Twilight Saga and her other works.

Send us an email at: twilightcoven@gmail.com

Forum | TCP@Multiply | Yahoo! Groups | Plurk | Admin Blog on Twitter

The Danag Podcast

Now Online:
Episode 25: We do not care what you did, Carlisle, but we have been waiting a millenium...to La Push you into the crevasse!

Downloads & Show Notes | Past Episodes

Favorite Quotes

"About three things I was absolutely positive.
First, Edward was a vampire.
Second, there was a part of him - and I didn't know how dominant that part might be - that thirsted for my blood.
And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him."

"Stupid, shiny Volvo owner."

"One thing I truly knew - knew it in the pit of my stomach, in the center of my bones, knew it from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet, knew it deep in my empy chest - was how love gave someone the power to break you.

I'd been broken beyond repair."

Send us your favorite quote by posting a comment here or sending an email to twilightcoven@gmail.com and we'll include it on our list!

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
     

    When life offers you a dream so far beyond your expectations, it's not reasonable to grieve when it comes to an end.

Post a Comment