About the Community

Twilight Coven Philippines is a community of Filipino enthusiasts of Stephenie Meyer's Twilight Saga and her other works.

Send us an email at: twilightcoven@gmail.com

Forum | TCP@Multiply | Yahoo! Groups | Plurk | Admin Blog on Twitter

The Danag Podcast

Now Online:
Episode 25: We do not care what you did, Carlisle, but we have been waiting a millenium...to La Push you into the crevasse!

Downloads & Show Notes | Past Episodes

Welcome!

Thanks for visiting Twilight Coven Philippines! It's a little project I started for readers and fans of Stephenie Meyer's Twilight Series in the Philippines.

This blog isn't completely up and running yet. As you probably already noticed, a lot of the links don't lead to any pages or content - but I'm working on them, promise! In the meantime, here are some things that you can already check out on this blog:

  • Right now it's hard to get your hands on fresh copies of the Twilight series because most bookstores in Manila have run out of stocks. I thought I'd put up a portion on this blog that provides updates on the books' availability. Click here and check often to see if your favorite bookstore already has copies!
  • Join Twilight Coven PH's Forum and Yahoo! Group, and be one of the first to start off conversations, debates, and gushing moments with other Twilight readers!
  • Whatever I find on the internet about Twilight, I post on this blog. Check the news section for the latest information on the books and the upcoming Twilight movie!

I'll be out of town on vacation over the long weekend, but I'll definitely update this blog as soon as I get back to Manila, or maybe even while I'm on vacation! So bye for now, hope you liked the site, and hope you come back!

Cheers to a fab weekend!
Daene

P.S. I'd really love to hear what you think about the blog, so send me a message by posting a comment on this entry or email me at
twilightcoven@gmail.com. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment