About the Community

Twilight Coven Philippines is a community of Filipino enthusiasts of Stephenie Meyer's Twilight Saga and her other works.

Send us an email at: twilightcoven@gmail.com

Forum | TCP@Multiply | Yahoo! Groups | Plurk | Admin Blog on Twitter

The Danag Podcast

Now Online:
Episode 25: We do not care what you did, Carlisle, but we have been waiting a millenium...to La Push you into the crevasse!

Downloads & Show Notes | Past Episodes

News Round-Up: November 11

US Weekly reports that US President-Elect Barack Obama is bonding with his daughter over Twilight. No, this is not a joke. :p

Twilight fan Laura Culpepper was once again invited by MTV to interview Rob Pattinson. Some funny highlights:

Culpepper: Your co-stars Kellan [Lutz] and Nikki [Reed] recently accused you of running like a mountain goat. How do you feel about that?
Pattinson: A mountain goat? [Laughs.] I would have said that I run more like a cheese string.
Culpepper: Is it goat cheese?
Pattinson: Yes, it's a goat-cheese string. What does a mountain goat run like? That is much more athletic than the way I run. I run like a person who has just had their limbs sewn together. I'm not even like a human.

Culpepper: Well, you were just in Rome, weren't you?
Pattinson: I was, but I was just literally going to planned mobbings. I just keep doing that. It gives you a very strange opinion of yourself. You just go to different cities everywhere and it's a series of different, planned mobbings. [Laughs.] But it's fun.

Rob said other really interesting things, so click here to read the rest of it, here to read Laura's blog post, and here to watch the video.



Entertainment Weekly's Rob Pattinson interview, Part 3, is up! Find out why he's intimidated by a certain co-star here. There's also an article on E! Online about him here.

PinkIsTheNewBlog reports that Peter Facinelli is on the latest issue of LA Direct magazine. [Oh My Carlisle.]

Reelz Channel has two Twilight features: "Meyer Got Twilight Rules In Writing", and "10 Things Parents Should Know About Twilight". They also have an interview with Edi Gathegi here.

About.com has an interview with Kellan Lutz, and... well, you just have to laugh after reading this:

Is it true that Rob Pattinson really sucks at baseball?

Kellan Lutz: "He sucks at anything athletic. He cannot throw a ball and run. Like it's funny, we had a running scene in the movie and I can't believe how much faster I am than him. And by the time I'd got to where we had to get, I'd turn around and I'd see him trying to run. Like I've never seen someone try to run. But he's very talented in everything else. I mean he's a brilliant musician and that's something I'm not. So where I have athleticism, he has that talent."

ShockTillYouDrop has an article about Nikki Reed here.

Variety.com has an article entitled "Vampire fare lures female viewers".

Today's LA Times Twilight Countdown features Kristen Stewart and how she became Bella.


1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
     

    so what if he's not athletic? we still love him dont we???

Post a Comment