About the Community

Twilight Coven Philippines is a community of Filipino enthusiasts of Stephenie Meyer's Twilight Saga and her other works.

Send us an email at: twilightcoven@gmail.com

Forum | TCP@Multiply | Yahoo! Groups | Plurk | Admin Blog on Twitter

The Danag Podcast

Now Online:
Episode 25: We do not care what you did, Carlisle, but we have been waiting a millenium...to La Push you into the crevasse!

Downloads & Show Notes | Past Episodes

News Round-Up: November 4

Lo and behold! Another TV Spot! Carlisle help my EQ. Thanks to Everglow for uploading #7, you can download it here. You can view the other TV spots via our Multiply account, with many thanks to the fansites and Twilighters who took the time to record and upload them. :)

Today's LA Times Twilight Countdown features Kristen Stewart and her personal fashion style. Rate each of her red carpet numbers: dazzling or disaster? I like Photo #12. :P Click here to read the article. (On a personal note, Kristen is pretty, but she can do better with her fashion choices, and someone should teach her to pose.)

Filmdetail.com has an interview with Cam Gigandet. You can listen to or download the interview here.

ContactMusic.com is reporting that Perry Farrell is planning to shoot a vampire-themed music video for "Go All The Way (Into the Twilight)".

This site has scans of the Melissa Rosenberg feature on Creative Screen Writers Magazine.

Summit Entertainment set up an interview with Robert Pattinson for the different fansites in the US, and the recording is now up on Harry Potter's Page here (Part 1) and here (Part 2) and here (Part 3). The transcript is here courtesy of BAE.

And I would now like to quote Kaleb (The Twilight Guy) because I was silently curious about how this Q&A with the fan sites happened, and he somehow answered my silent question in his latest post (LOL!):

As I know everyone is insanely curious, here is how this type of thing happens. I was given a secret telephone number about 30 minutes before I was supposed to call in. In the same message, I was also given a password, which I gave to the operator when she picked up. After confirming my first and last name, I was put through to the conference, where I was muted until my turn to talk, and had to press certain keys to turn my microphone on. It was as close to trying to reach Batman as I think I’ll ever get.

ifMagazine also has a profile on Kristen Stewart here.

Jackson Rathbone answers 17 questions from Seventeen Magazine here. Kellan Lutz does the same thing here!


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
     

    hey i have some troubles opening the Tv spots because they were in zip format, how can i watch it???
    some help pls.....
    tnx

  2. Clair de Lune said...
     

    you can view all of them in our Multiply site here:
    http://twilightcovenph.multiply.com/video

Post a Comment