About the Community

Twilight Coven Philippines is a community of Filipino enthusiasts of Stephenie Meyer's Twilight Saga and her other works.

Send us an email at: twilightcoven@gmail.com

Forum | TCP@Multiply | Yahoo! Groups | Plurk | Admin Blog on Twitter

The Danag Podcast

Now Online:
Episode 25: We do not care what you did, Carlisle, but we have been waiting a millenium...to La Push you into the crevasse!

Downloads & Show Notes | Past Episodes

"Breaking Dawn" Quote of the Day 01: July 12

From StephenieMeyer.com:
...back by popular demand, we will once again have the Quotes of the Day! For those of you who don't remember the Eclipse Quotes of the Day, we will post a quote from Breaking Dawn for 21 days counting down to the release of the book on August 2nd.

From Stephenie's MySpace page:

Notes on quotes (I’m a poet)
Current mood: ninja

A few things to keep in mind about the teaser quotes beginning tomorrow:

1. They are out of context.

2. They are out of order.

3. Some of them are purposely misleading.

4. I have a twisted sense of humor.

(Number four is really the key point there.)

The quotes will probably show up around midnight EST, but no guarantees on that. Sleep is always my first priority.

The quotes will be on my website, too, but I’m not sure what time my brother will have them up. (There is a new little webmaster due any day now, so my site might have some lag time in the near future.)

Enjoy the quotes….and don’t go TOO crazy trying to make sense of them.


The first one has just been posted!
Alice: "I’ll play you for it. Rock, paper, scissors."
Edward: "Why don’t you just tell me who wins?"
Alice: "I do. Excellent."

Feel free to comment or discuss this in the Coven Forum.

0 comments:

Post a Comment